What’s in it for you?
In many sectors, it’s difficult to choose a pension provider that fully meets employers’ needs. Fortunately, maritime organisations need look no further than the Ensign plan, which was founded by the industry, for the industry.
- Available to any company connected to the UK maritime sector, which has more than 185,000 employees
- The 80 employers already signed up form a new type of maritime community, with many more due on board this year
- Maritime employers make up half the Trustee Board. This gives us an understanding of your business that you simply would not get from the more general pension providers
- Low cost, high returns, slashed admin, friendly service, flexible member options, recently reduced management charges and a new income drawdown service
- With members’ needs at its heart, ‘Ensign employers’ are targets for top talent
- Boosted employee morale, perceptions of being valued and sense of inclusivity
- Fully portable between participating companies; staff can combine earlier pension pots
- From set-up to transferring in, the Ensign Executive Team will ensure a smooth transition, as will our carefully chosen partners
- Tailored for the transient, seasonal nature of seafaring professionals and longer tenures alike
- As life and employment circumstances change, members can continue to pay into the same pension pot as they join, leave and return to employers without cost or admin for employers
- Benefits HR departments by removing the increasingly difficult burden of pensions regulation and auto enrolment demands
- Secure, password-protected area, the Employer Information Exchange (EIE), gives employers access to important and confidential documents.
Our vital stats at a glance
New to Ensign?
Is your current pension set-up losing its ‘sparkle’? We know the value employees place on their pension provision, so is it the best you can offer them? You’ve read the many benefits of Ensign and you’ve heard from fellow employers. Now might be the time for a conversation.