Eyes on the target
Being a member of Ensign gives you 24-hour access to TargetPlan, which is run by our investment and administration partner Aegon, and is an easy way to monitor and manage your account online.
- Find out the current value of your retirement pot
- Download and print your latest benefit statement
- Review, compare and change your investment funds
- Notify us of a change of personal and contact information
- Change your target retirement age
- View useful Plan information and documents
- Watch videos to learn more about the Plan, such as how the LifePath funds work, or discover hints and tips on retirement planning in ‘Retirement essentials’
You can also use online tools:
- As a retirement planner that can help you work out how much income you might need when you stop working, set a target and help you get on track to meet that target
- To find out what your retirement income might look like. This useful tool takes into account your total retirement pot – you can add savings in other pension schemes you may have – and you can include your State Pension to target a particular income in retirement. You can choose how you want to take your benefits in retirement – whether that be an annuity, a lump sum, income drawdown or a combination of these
Log into your online account
When you log into your online account for the first time you’ll need:
- Your Account Number (this can be found on your welcome letter)
- Your National Insurance number
Simply go to https://lwp.aegon.co.uk/targetplanUI/login and click on ‘register here’. Thereafter, you will simply need your username and password to log in.
Can’t find your account number?
Don’t worry. If you are a member of Ensign, just contact Aegon (the contact details are below) who will be able to help.